A Sniper's View Ep. 1939 A Sniper's View Ep. 1939

that was pretty bad

Okay, there was like, no animation other than some rotation tweens and size tweens. Also, you didnt even take the time to cut the picture of hitler out of the white box. Thats pretty lazy, man.
Now for the main complaint. One man with a sniper rifle doesnt just shoot tons and tons of people. The other soldiers probably would have noticed there was a sniper shooting all of their comrades.
You are retarded. The end doesnt make any sense.
Ps. A screenplay is made up of dialogue. There was no dialogue except for some narration with bad grammar and that was flashed so fast there wasnt enough time to read this. Im sure your movie was blammed not because people dont like you, but because it sucked really bad.

NathanThomas responds:

odd how it got a score of 3.2? The third person DID notice the sniper but got shot in the head. You are a moron aren't you, and why is your batting average only 2.59? Plus, not all screenplays had dialogue, look at all those Silent films? Oh, and if you know how to cut Hitler out of the white box, let me know, OK?

is is

thats not philosophy

Im afraid there's a little bit more to philosophy than repeating the word "is" and saying different words after it. That works for like, a poem but its not really philosophy you're just using words that are supposed to bring out emotions with sappy music in the backround. Try a little harder next time.

rootdown responds:

i never said that this is philosophy. this trys to criticise the people who are saying things like "love is war" and think its philosophy. somehow you really understood the movie. "there's a little bit more to philosophy than repeating the word "is" and saying different words after it." in this case, the computer puts the words randomly together - not me. it has no end. there are endless combinations. i think philosophy is a feeling that you could never describe in words. its just blahblah. dont tell me, i got to try harder. watch your own stuff first.

Hippo Goes to the Dentist Hippo Goes to the Dentist

hey

dude dont listen to those guys man, this shit is fuckin hilarious comrade. i laughed at each one, keep goin with this this is quality

Moh-Danath responds:

Thanks dude, I wasn't really gonna scrap Hippo. There is plenty more where that came from. I make these for the Hippo fans out there, as for anyone else feel free to insult me because there just gonna keep coming whether you like it or not. Thanks for the support CrispShadow.

zombies...thats it... zombies...thats it...

dude

i love the fact that you cant really draw THAT well, but it doesnt stop you from making a sweet non-stick movie with great animation... keep up the good work!!!

eldiablo eldiablo

elsuckasso

think about it. You are the viewer. You click on eldiablo. You see a stick shoot another stick. What would YOU vote?

What NG is all About What NG is all About

i could tell you how much that sucked

but i prefer to leave a cryptic, useless message instead...

BOY do i love them frosted flakes, KOSHER style! mm-mmm

Storycaster responds:

Great Great Great... now how did it suk.I knowit wasn't bad but voing0 is way wy too harsh. Oh ya, I don't se any of your flash's winning awards. Did you evenwatch this. I doubt it.

Hell Hath No Fury Hell Hath No Fury

wow

i can honestly say that had no redeeming qualities. Wasnt funny, origional, or well drawn. Just another movie where the "production" logo had more effort than the movie itself. Please dont bother with another episode.

Many moods of the cat. Many moods of the cat.

wow

i hate you

Star Wars - Duel Star Wars - Duel

Good Shit

Looks like some good effort there. I like the whole play backwards thing. You get 0 for style tho, you coppied Xiao Xiao completely. And im not just saying it cause theyre stick figures. Ive been on NG for years and seen many many stick figures. Yours are exact copies of Xiao Xiao... Kinda makes you wonder...

Overmind-br responds:

Realy I try to do the same style of animation to Xiao Xiao. I am a big fan of him, and his style is perfect. His stick figure is very equilibrate, for this I "copy" his style.
But i will try to develop my oun style for sure.
Thanks for your review man. And sorry about the very poor english.

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

well then...

The word "excessive" comes to mind...